School Protection Officer Academy
June 12, 2017 - June 30, 2017
Includes informational letter, registration form, and legal questionnaire. The registration form, and legal questionnaire, along with a $250 nonrefundable deposit must be received in order to hold a space in class.
Class size is limited, please register early to save your seat!
Tuition for the Class A program is $1,800. The fee includes all texts, notebooks, a graduation certificate and continuing education units (CEUs).
Tuition is subject to change.
LETI is located at Mizzou North *115 Business Loop 70 West* on the University of Missouri campus in Columbia, Missouri.
- Copy of written request for designation as a school protection officer as submitted to district superintendent.
- Proof of valid concealed carry endorsement or permit.
- Verification of Federal Bureau of Investigations criminal background check.
- Letter of Recommendation from district superintendent.
- Letter of Recommendation from school principal or immediate supervisor.
- Completed School Protection Officer Registration
To obtain more information about the SPO Academy, email the Law Enforcement Training Institute at email@example.com or call 573-882-4978.