Relationships, Communication Skills and Domestic Violence
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- See the importance of relationships in regards to mental wellness,
- Discover several new ways to open up lines of communication,
- Build effective communication skills outside of work,
- Incorporate essential listening skills with significant others,
- Understand how communication and listening skills can improve all relationships, and
- Recognize the risk for domestic violence in police families, due to maladaptive coping skills and inadequate communication.
Each time this seminar is offered, details such as dates, time, location, registration fees, continuing education units (CEUs) offered and relevant instructor information will be available on the registration form found in the calendar.