Public Safety Leadership Academy:
Developing Excellence in Supervision
If you are a supervisor or might someday become one, this five-day seminar focused on developing your leadership skills is one you won't want to miss.
Who should attend:
- Police and fire personnel
- EMS workers
- Civilian employees
- Leadership and management principles
- Strategic decision making
- Effective presentations
- Meeting management
- Interpersonal communications
- Performance appraisals
- Managing challenging employees
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing high-risk situations
- Legal aspects of supervision
- Transitioning between ranks
- Media relations
- The Sunshine Law
Each time this seminar is offered, details such as dates, time, location, registration fees, continuing education units (CEUs) offered and relevant instructor information will be available on the registration form found in the calendar.
This program is not covered by the Training/Continuing Education Account Agreements but may be paid for from this fund if monies are available.