Racial Profiling Online
The United States is one of the most diverse countries in the world and diversity has been one of the United States’ greatest strengths. Because demographics in the United States are always changing, officers need to be aware of cultural differences to be effective in their line of work. Diversity is a resource to criminal justice and should be viewed and used as such. This course will explain the basic requirements of 590.650 Revised Statutes of Missouri (RSMo), the basic requirements of 11 CSR 75-15.010 (8) and 590.050.1 RSMo, define racial profiling, and recommend specific actions that will prevent the illegal uses of racial profiling.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive one (1) hour of continuing education credit in the area of racial profiling training for legal studies. The fee for this course is $15. Payment will be collected during the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-825-6505 or email email@example.com.
Missouri POST License
You will need your POST license number to enroll in and complete this course. If you do not know your license number, click here for instructions. If you already know your number, continue to Enrolling in the course.
Enrolling in the course
- Click here to enroll.
- On the first page, click the "Enroll" button at the bottom.
- You will be presented with a page that asks you to create a passport or enter a username and password.
- If you do not have an extension passport, click the “Create Passport” button.
- This runs you through two pages and will create your passport and enroll you.
- You will receive a confirmation page stating you have enrolled.
- Follow that link and bookmark it. It will be the Moodle site login page.
- There are instructions on the site home page that will tell you how to get to the actual course.