DWI Detection and Investigation
Designed for patrol officers who need initial certification or would like to refresh their skills in DWI investigations.
Course topics will include:
- DWI investigations, including
- Phase 1, vehicle in motion;
- Phase 2, face-to-face contact; and
- Phase 3, pre-arrest screening
- Current Missouri DWI laws and current common defense challenges
- Drugs that impair
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing skill proficiency test on drinking subjects
Each time this seminar is offered, details such as dates, time, location, registration fees, continuing education units (CEUs) offered and relevant instructor information will be available on the registration form found in the calendar.